Bureau Veritas International Food Conference
Bureau Veritas International Food Conference in Copenhagen has become a strong tradition gathering food professionals from all parts of the supply chain. Global Food Safety & Quality in a Sustainable World, will cover several up-to-the-minute topics like sustainable supply chain management and new opportunities with labeling and marks.
Register today and…
Be updates on the latest development in Global Sustainability, Quality and Food Safety Management with our speakers:
- Niels Alsted, Vice President (Ph.D), BioMar Group
- Karin Frøidt, Group Quality Manager, Dagrofa
- Fabien Joly de Bresillon, Programme Manager, Bureau Veritas
- Hanne Morkemo, Quality Manager, Marine Harvest Markets Norway
- Mark Overland, Director, Global Certification, Corporate Food Safety, Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Cargill, Inc.
- Jacob Færgemand, Country Chief Executive, Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
- Anne Elsser-Gravesen, Founder and ownerm ISI FOOD PROTECTION
Date: Tuesday, November 7:
8.30am-9am: Registration and breakfast
7pm-10pm: Conference Dinner
Venue: CPH Conference (DGI Byen), Tietgensgade 65, 1704 København V, Denmark
Price before 1/10-17: DKK 1.950,- excl. VAT Price after 1/10-17: DKK 2.250,- excl. VAT